To Our Valued Clients,
We are happy to announce that Essential Therapies reopened on July 20th. Your safety and the safety of our staff are our top priorities as we continue to move forward. We are following all state guidelines as we endeavor to make your next visit with us as comfortable and safe as possible. To accomplish this, we have instituted new cleaning, booking, screening, check in, contact tracing, treatment, and payment procedures. We have a somewhat limited schedule of appointment times and service types.
- We will ask you several screening questions at the time of your booking.
- Do have a cough, a fever, a sore throat, shortness of breath, or not feel well?
- Have you recently been in contact with someone who has Covid-19?
- Have you traveled out of state in the last 14 days? Where to?
- Have you been in a large group in the last 14 days?
- Are you practicing social distancing and using a mask if you are close to others?
- You will have the option to pre-pay for your service and tip using a credit card at the time of booking, or you can pay the day of your service.
Day of Appointment:
- If you plan to shower before your treatment, please do so prior to coming to the spa.
- When you arrive, call the front desk and your therapist will meet you at your car.
- Your temperature will be taken with a contactless thermometer.
- You will be asked to complete and sign an intake questionnaire.
- If all intake guidelines are met, you will be escorted into the spa.
- On entering the spa, you will be given a pair of spa slippers to wear. Bare feet are not allowed.
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands using a touchless hand sanitizer dispenser.
- At the front desk we will confirm your personal information and contact tracing information required by the state.
- You will then be taken directly to your treatment room.
- At the end of your treatment you will dress and then go down to the front desk where you will settle your bill and/or leave a tip.
- Therapists and clients are required to wear a face mask at all times with the exception of clients having facials and/or other aesthetic services.
- Guests / companions will be asked to wait outside the office unless the patient is a minor or assistance is needed.
Temporary Protocols by State Mandate:
- Our indoor waiting area is temporarily closed.
- There will be no magazines and no refreshments.
- Use of lockers is not allowed.
- Coat hooks in lobby are not allowed to be used.
- Spa showers are temporarily closed.
- Bathrooms are available and will be sanitized after every use.
- Sauna and Jacuzzi are closed for now (they are part of Phase Four).
- Only one client at a time at the front desk. Appointments will be staggered to accomplish this.
- To purchase a gift certificate or spa product, please order online or call the spa ahead of time with your order. We can arrange contactless pick up.
Other Changes at the Spa:
- Staff will receive daily temperature checks and will complete the intake questionnaire.
- Three new contactless hand sanitizers have been installed for public use.
- Contactless faucets have been added in two bathrooms and at the front desk.
- A plexiglass screen has been added at the front desk area.
- We have purchased UV / ozone sanitizers for both levels of the spa.
- Our existing heat exchanger will be used to increase room air flow / air exchange.
- FDA water-free hand sanitizers will be available in all public areas.
- We have doubled the break period between appointments to allow better air circulation and to provide more time for the cleaning of rooms, door handles, tables, sinks or any other surface potentially touched by a client or therapist.